Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thunder.

So right now, I am very, very very tired:(
2010 so far is good, and i have been looking forward to this year for a long time.
I don't know why, but i always thought id never make it to this year.
Not saying that in a bad way, just thought i might have fallen into a hole, drowned, or hit by a car.
I'm not scared of death, but i always take years for granted, because people can leave us to early.
Anyway besides that, now 2020 is in my head, and 2012 never was in my head, we will not die in 2012.:}
So from now, until 2020, what will i want to see myself be in 2020?
My view of me in 2020, i hope I will be happy and have a family of my own and to be living overseas.
But I hope to be working with a job i really enjoy, something in media.
I dont know what i'd do other then any media related job. My Pop(Grandad) told me at Christmas time, that i should become an electrician or a builder because it makes lot's of money. What upsets me, is why would i want to be a builder? Just because it makes lots of money, doesn't mean id turn my back on something I love. That's the problem with some people, you will never have a life, if you are just doing a job because you want lots of money how can you feel sorry for yourself. In twenty years, if i chose to take advice from my Grandpa, what would i be thinking, about my job that is now what i wanted but it makes money?
Right now, he's wrong and to others who complain and say some people have to work those jobs because they have no other choice.
Well They Really Don't:D
Enjoy 2010 Everyone Who Reads This.

1 comment:

  1. If one loves making money, then would'nt becoming a builder and making money be doing what they love? tricky question

    ReplyDelete