Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Blank.


So I've been away for awhile now, and have been back for a few days,
i've tried writing but ive felt nothing is worth it.
When there is nothing to write why should i just try and push out a story of no meaning into my blog.
So this is what i do want to share.
Lately I have been good, except for the annoying this of moving to my Dads full time.
It's not like he is in a bad area to live in, it's actually in a really high classed area.
Which makes people think wow! thats awesome, but no it's not.
I would have moved into the house full time a long time ago if i thought it was amazing.
I love my Dad, but i enjoy my Mum's house because it's easy and it's my own space.
At Dad's i feel, and I always feel that it's just a bedroom for me to live in. But My Dad is never home much through the week, and my stuff i love is not in that room. it's hard to explain but it's not comfortable. I'm stuck in this tiny room and when i'm there i dont feel like seeing my Dad and his girlfriend because all they do is sit and watch TV.
I want people to talk to, and when i'm there they send me to school and i come back home.
At my Mum's it is different, i can have friends over and she lets me live in my own space.
And she enjoys talking to me, and i enjoy the people who come over.
In the end i feel like going to my Dad's when it's his week, is like going to a relative from another state and sleeping in there spare bedroom and feeling awkward while staying in there house.
I can deal with living there now and then, but living there full time through my last year of VCE will bring me down.
and thats the last thing i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment