Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Sky Is Pouring In


So I'm Not sure if i will take my laptop to Tasmania, I'm pretty sure i will which means i'll do some blogs over in the great state of Tasmania.:D But besides going away, it's been good. Today is hot as, and I'm happy i'm inside because i think if i was out in that sun that i would just turn to water and run into a drain and then my fluids would be washed out to sea, and no one would know where i went.

Since I'm talking about fluid's, i'll change the subject to music. When i get back from Tasmania I have some awesome gig's ahead of me.
Them Crooked Vultures at Festival Hall.
Soundwave Festival In Melbourne
Alexisonfire Sideshow At The Billboard.
I'm very happy my favorite band is returning to Australia. So I Hope everyone welcomes Alexisonfire back, and gets to see them live as they are amazing.
So now i want to upload a photo that i was taking while waiting for a friend for his photo-shoot.
The day was very cloudy but as dirty as the photo seems i still find it is clear in someways.
Take A Look Anyway.:D
Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment