Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today Is The First Day Of My Life.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I have been feeling well, I have finished VCE Year 11. And Now I'm on three months break. Photography has been good, a few of my shots were framed and hanged in our schools gallery for a week. For the main photo i entered it will be published below:D
The shot was based creating the feel of a 1970's musician. I based it on Neil Young to be correct. I shot i found of him that was pretty average, just black and white but the portrait of Neil made me see all of his feeling's he was creating in that frame. Besides photography my Media film was added into the gallery as well. The film is a video clip with two parts, of a young teenagers struggle with bi-polar. The first part i tried to show the frustration in his anger and in part 2 was the teenager overcoming what he has always and properly always will struggle with. Other then that, i have been working a lot in my casual job.(WHICH RIGHT NOW ISNT FEELING CASUAL!) I have also been included to my friends Media blogs. The blog and website are named under Wagon Whale. They write reviews on game,news, and films, they recently did their first podcast which i will now be featured in since episode 1. So im glad to be working with the couple.(Mark and James.)
Anyway I'm Off!
Blog Soon. Merry Xmas.
Link To VCE Media Film.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN01C72wrKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment